Once you found your perfect fitting suit, it will accompany you for a very long time. Find your suit by following some basic rules:
1. Choose the right color: there's nothing wrong to go with black and navy blue.
2. The suit jacket should be long enough to cover your pants’ zipper. And the shoulders of the jacket should fit to your shoulders.
3. Make sure the trousers fit at the high hipbone and aren't too long or too short.
4. Choose a shirt in a matching color, if you're not sure, choose a white shirt.
5. The belt and the shoes should always match together.